My Daemon Persaon

Friday, November 30, 2007


I should suppose that after two months, it would only be proper that I write concerning the most important, life-changing event, that has ever occured to me in Second Life (or for that matter, real life)! That is, my marriage to the most wonderful woman I have ever met, Abigail Cordelia. Abi has deepened my life in so many ways. We have been married since September 25th, and amazingly, in the world of Second Life, were relationships tend to last on average about two weeks, our bond has gotten stronger each day. Every day with my Abi is a new adventure, as we journey through this Second Life together. Not only have we helped each other grow as individuals, but are we truly growing together as a couple! I thank God and Goddess for bringing this most amazing of ladies into my life, my brave Lioness, my dear wife, Abigail Cordelia! I can honestly say, that in all my years of life, I have NEVER been this much in love with someone, or love someone so deeply.
I love you, my wife!
Amber

2 comments:

Thomas Zaugg said...

*Hugs and kisses*

Thank you so much, my darling Amber! You have enriched my life in a way I would never have deemed possible.

I shall be yours forever!

Your loving wife

Abi

Anonymous said...

Madam you are tagged in a blog game. Please see my blog for details.

Lavendar Beaumont