My Daemon Persaon

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two Very Important Events, and a Lighthouse Update

I desire to take an intermission from the Mysterious Island account, and briefly bring to my gentle readers' attention two extremely important events that took place these past several days...the awarding of the Lapin D'Or to Caledon's beloved Librarian, Mr. JJ Drinkwater and the awarding of the Lapin d'Argent to the rest of the Library staff, and the Bookbinder's Ball. Those awards were preseneted by Her Grace the Duchess of Primvernesse, Lady CoyoteAngel Dimsum. The other important event was the knighting of Dame Lapin Paris, to Caledon's highest Order, by Her Majesty Vicereine Kamillah Hauotmann, Duchess of Lionsgate. Her Grace the Duchess of Carntaigh Lady Gabrielle Riel provided the music for both events. Pictures of both events shall sohrtly follow. One final thing I desire to mention before I get to the pictures, and that is I have added Miss Zoe Connoly's Lighthouse in Caledon's newest sim, Regency, to my gallery of Caledon Lighthouses here... http://amberpalowakski.blogspot.com/2007/07/lighthouses-of-caledon-steelhead.html . If you enjoyed that post do take time to see the latest addition!











No comments: